Acting today for a better tomorrow
Wales has plans to be a zero-waste nation and the Well-being of Future Generations Act is framing new ways to get there.
Wales has the third highest recycling rate in the world and by reducing and re-using materials our small country is creating jobs, helping families save money and saving over 400,000 tonnes of CO2 being released each year.
Interested in more examples of how the Act has helped us work towards a zero waste, net zero carbon Wales?
- Future Generations 2020 Report chapter on A Prosperous Wales
- Future Generations 2020 Report chapter on A Resilient Wales
- Future Generations 2020 Report chapter on A Globally Responsible Wales
- Journey to a Resilient Wales
- Journey to a Globally Responsible Wales
- Case studies of good practice from across Wales
- Our monthly Future Generations Newsletters