Future Generations Framework for service design
We have been working with the Welsh Government to develop a practical tool to help people working in public services to apply the Well-being of Future Generations Act ways of working to the design and delivery of services.
We want the Framework to be as useful as possible, and would welcome your feedback especially on the following:
- How useful is the Framework? Did it help you to understand and apply the Act?
- Is the content right? Has it covered everything or is anything missing?
- Is it too long or too technical?
- Could we make it shorter? If so what could/should we remove?
- Is the language easy to follow of too complex in parts? Does the language need simplifying?
- Did it help you to think about your project/initiative differently?
- Do you use any other tools to support your work on the WFG Act? If so does our Framework complement?
- How could the Framework fit with and complement existing “project management methodologies” (we are keen to avoid duplication and bureaucracy)?
If you have read or used the Framework, please send your feedback to us via email@example.com