Providing advice and assistance to public bodies and PSBs
We provide advice, assistance and support to people on the Well-being of Future Generations Act in a variety of ways.
We provide learning and development opportunities; publish recommendations and reports; comment on policy and current affairs; produce toolkits and resources; provide advice directly to organisations; and respond to members of the public that contact us.
Our team receive many requests for support and we need to prioritise those organisations with duties under the Act. As such, each public body and PSB covered by the Act has a dedicated point of contact within our team.
Working with organisations, we put the emphasis on knowledge sharing, quality conversations and coaching to help organisations build their capability. We want to help you and your teams to develop skills, knowledge and understanding of how to drive change.
As examples, we can provide:
- A refresher on the Act, the sustainable development principle, applying the ways of working and contributing to the national well-being goals.
- Masterclasses on using the ways of working within your context and organisation.
- Opportunities to explore how to apply the Act within corporate centres of organisations.
- Learning on long-term and futures techniques.
- Sharing international practice on sustainable development.